Many Renters Not Ready to Buy
By now, it’s no secret that the rental market nationwide is skyrocketing, with more people renting than ever before – and rental prices soaring to new heights.
But despite the rising costs, most tenants are largely satisfied to keep renting and have no plans to buy a home any time soon.
According to a new report released by Freddie Mac late last week, 55 percent of renters plan to continue doing so over the next three years, while the remaining 45 percent would consider buying in that time frame.
Image via flickr/Phil Sexton